Salt Lake City, the capital of Utah, has a wide variety of attractions for visitors of all ages. Life Care Center of Salt Lake City is located on the east side of town, with easy access to many attractions. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Visit Salt Lake, the visitors bureau for the city, provides a guide to attractions, hotels, restaurants, events and outdoor activities.
- A museum focused on science and culture, The Leonardo features rotating and hands-on exhibits.
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, a 360-member chorus based in Temple Square, hosts performances and rehearsals regularly, many of which are free to the public.
- Olympic Cauldron Park, located on the University of Utah campus, is the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- Great Salt Lake, the largest lake west of the Great Lakes, provides a variety of outdoor activities, such as swimming, sailing, kayaking and mountain biking.